Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vault of Coolness: Magnum P.I.

I'm a bit drained from solving the problems of RTV yesterday, so this post is light on words and heavy on visual coolness.

Seeing as how I never watched much "Magnum" as a child, the fact that I own a handful of trading cards from the show is yet another piece of evidence that I would collect just about anything, especially if it were a small piece of cardboard.

Get a load of this dull, unflattering photograph on this one. You mean to tell me someone thought this was one of the best 22 cards possible for the set?


Here's the back of the card. Surely the scintillating text will justify the existence of this card #13 of 22, right?


You know, the artwork on the back is much cooler than the photography on the front. They should have based the whole set on those illustrations.

No comments: