Sunday, August 13, 2017

Public Service Announcement: Hazel Season 4 now showing on FETV

Family Entertainment TV, which joined DirectTv at channel 323 just a month or so ago, runs Hazel every weekday at 11:00 and 11:00 A.M. in chronological order. If the comments on this blog are any indication, the final, non-George-and-Dorothy season of the series is not only divisive, but quite provocative.

FETV just started season 5 on Friday, so if you want to get a look at Ray Fulmer and Lynn Borden as the replacements (who wouldn't want to get at least a look at Lynn Borden, really), check out this channel. I can't fully endorse this, though, because I believe the episodes are stretched to fit a full screen, edited, and possibly time-compressed.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I found your webpage looking to read about "What'll We Watch Tonight?", which FETV just reran Friday morning. I also love how it's about tv & it's in color, uniquely among Season 1 episodes. A slight correction, FETV runs HAZEL at 10:00 & 10:30 AM ET weekdays now. Antenna TV runs it at 11:00 & 11:30 AM now, so someone could watch 2 straight hours of HAZEL now. Unfortunately my AT&T U-Verse doesn't carry ATV, so I'd have to watch it on a so-so digital antenna signal if I wanted to see it. I hope you can resume reviewing the series sometime.