Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Days Are Here Again

What a great football weekend it was. Here is my list of Great Things that happened Saturday-Monday, ranked in order of awesomeness:

1) Penn State wins
2) Steelers win
3) Eagles lose
4) Washington Redskins win
5) Michigan loses again
6) Ravens lose
7) Notre Dame loses again (arguably, this could be higher since Penn State beat them, but I'm trying to isolate things here)

I had very little to get bent out of shape about this weekend. The Cowboys won, but that wasn't a big deal. Next weekend looks to give me some more happiness, as PSU and the Steelers have what should be solid wins, the Redskins have a chance to beat the Eagles, and Notre Dame and Michigan play each other, meaning one formerly great program will fall to 0-3.

Bring on the pizza and wings, and let's enjoy it. I'll be attending the PSU game in person, so I may have to save my pizza and wings for NFL Sunday. But, by gum, I'm gonna have pizza and/or wings this weekend, and I'm gonna enjoy some more football happiness.

No comments: