Monday, January 22, 2018

As we continue our look at "Trapped," Ralph has witnessed a couple of murderous bank robbers and is a little jittery:



"Now, look. When I tell you, I don't want you to get nervous, because there's nothing to get nervous about."


'There's a couple of guys out after me. They're gonna kill me." I love the way he says that.

They are after him, and sure enough, as Ralph tries to make his way to the police to tell them he's an eyewitness, the hoods enter the apartment. It's my two favorite Gleason Players, Frank Marth (with a sweet prosthetic nose) and George Petrie.

I never really noticed that nose before, and now I can't stop staring at it. I guess they wanted a way to distinguish Marth from all the times he played cops on the series.


The crooks hold the household hostage, but we also get a visit from one of Gotham's finest, played by stalwart TV lawman Ken Lynch. You gotta appreciate it when the cop talks and looks tougher than the criminals.


Next time, we'll look at what may be Ralph's finest moment ever as we conclude "Trapped."

No comments: