Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Posting will resume soon

Another Blessed Event has occurred at Cultureshark Tower, and I apologize that my post rate has gone from every now and then to zero. Hopefully soon I will be back on track and can get it back up to sporadic.

To summarize, there now reside at our humble abode me, Mrs. Shark, a girl, a boy, a loyal pet who only occasionally bites my foot, and of course way too many DVDs. This post isn't intended as a tool to fish for congratulations--that's what Facebook is for--but I do want to urge loyal fans of the site to stick around and expect more content soon.

1 comment:

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

Hey, I just got around to seeing this--and would like to offer my heartiest congratulations on the new arrival at Castle Cultureshark. I don't have any children of my own (well, none that I know about, anyway) but I do have a passing familiarity with them and how they can time-suck like nothing else with the possible exception of Facebook.

And as for the DVDs...well, you won't be getting around to those for a while. (Rubbing hands evilly) Rah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!