Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Live Blogging the day after the day after the Oscars

Yeah, I COULD have live-blogged the actual Academy Awards, but I suspected a lot of people were. I wanted to do something different.


Then I was gonna live-blog the day AFTER the Academy Awards, but, uh, I was busy with work and an appointment.


So now today I am in the unique position of live-blogging the day AFTER the day after the Academy Awards. Sure, the show MIGHT be over, but what if it isn't? I'll be right here all day commenting on...


Well, like, if they give out any extra awards, I'll be here.


Just think of all the traditional Tuesday-after-the-Oscars hype and how traditional media is always sleeping on it. Don't worry. I got you covered!


So keep it right here for periodic updates!

No comments: