Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More live blogging...

Well, there hasn't been any big Oscar stuff going on outside MY window.

Hey, while we're waiting for something, let me say I thought the show was pretty good. I wasn't into the movies this year, so I felt a certain distance from everything, but Jackman was a fine host and the presentation was solid.

There were a few things that bothered me, but nothing that outraged me. Overall, a fine effort with some new ideas. The show is still too long, but it always will be. My advice: Either DVR it or multitask while it's on live.

But that's old news, the day OF the Oscars. I'm covering the Tuesday AFTER the Academy Awards today. Just think, you can keep it right here throughout the day for commentary on all the happenings.

You know, I really didn't think this through.

No comments: