Thursday, September 17, 2009

My wife reads "People" so you don't have to: Special "Guiding Light" tribute

In honor of the departing CBS soap "Guiding Light," axed after umpteen years, a special look at what Kim Zimmer, AKA Reva, referred to as one of her 5 favorite moments in all her years on the show. I don't watch the show, but some of the ladies in my life do, and I know enough to tell you that Reva has spent a LOT of years on the show. "People" lists the last of her 5 moments as "HER FINAL SCENE AS REVA." Zimmer explains:

60% of the fans will be happy, but 40% probably won't. It depends on who Reva rides off into the sunset with."
Publish Post

I'd wager if I surveyed the "Guiding Light" watchers in my life, 100% would almost be happy the show is going off the air simply because it means Reva will be taking a hike.

No comments: