Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tweet tweet!

Good Lord, I feel ridiculous even typing "Tweet, tweet," especially considering I always root for Sylvester. But Cultureshark is now on Twitter. I decided to wait toll the whole Ashton Kutcher-Larry King competition blew over. Hey, who wants to get caught in THAT crossfire?

The layout of this page will change a bit as I'll be putting my Shark Bites, brief comments that don't warrant a full post, on Twitter and echoing them here (My full posts that don't warrant a full post will still run as usual). Eventually, that Shark Bites box will fade away and be replaced by...I don't know, lottery numbers?

You know, I don't mean to brag, but I was doing Shark Bites before Twitter was cool. And now, of course, I'm doing them on Twitter AFTER Twitter was cool. So really not much is changing. If you want to read all this stuff, this page will remain your main destination. On Twitter, I'll put up the Bites, announcements of new posts, maybe some previews, and who knows what other sub-140-character goodness I can create. So if you want to follow me there, you can.

However you read/follow Cultureshark, I appreciate your support! Remember, any and all feedback is always welcome, unless it's negative, capable of being construed as negative, or expresses an opinion contrary to my own.

Tweet tweet!

No comments: