Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

And happy holidays to all readers. I believe Christmas is not just something to celebrate on December 25, but an ongoing expression of love and joy--and I don't only say that because I was too lazy to post something yesterday.

My gift to my readers is this hollow promise to post more often in 2016. No, in seriousness, I have some cool things planned, including more installments of Streaming Video Showcase. I plan to start running "bonus segments" I don't include in my ClassicFlix TV Time columns, including one that will run here as soon as they throw up my next one.

Also, stay tuned for an exciting NEW project coming in 2016, one I will happily and shamelessly plug here when it launches.

Thanks for sticking with me! Here's to a great New Year, and in the meantime, enjoy the holiday weekend, everyone!

No comments: