Sunday, April 24, 2016

Shameless Self-Promotion: Ant and the Aardvark review at ClassicFlix

I really enjoyed Kino Lorber's Blu-Ray collection of "The Ant and the Aardvark" cartoons. I expected something that would be fun but best watched over a period of some time, yet I wound up tearing through the set. Despite the formula, I found I could watch a bunch in a row. Plus Kino did a commendable job.

Check out my review by clicking the link below, and tell 'em Cultureshark sent you. Don't you dare miss it!

http://classicflix.com/Hijinks-Ensue-with-The-Ant-and-the-Aardvark-r-2511.html

The Ant and the Aardvark
Hijinks Ensue with The Ant and the Aardvark
04/21/2016 | by Rick Brooks
It's possible most fans today remember The Ant and the Aardvark as a television property only, but it began as a theatrical product. In the wake of Warner Brothers' decision to shutter its animation department in the early 1960s...

No comments: