Wednesday, October 18, 2017

This Sunday night in 1982 brings us intrigue, mystery...and Rick Dees!

Yes, the megastar DJ and composer/performer of Disco Duck used to do a lot of the voice-over work for CBS. That;s him telling us what's ahead on the Eye. I gotta tell you, I want to see more, so I think this promo has done its job:


The questions I have:

1) Who is Stephanie's would-be suitor? Who could be so vile as to make Archie tear a bag. Or is it just that no suitor is good enough for Stephanie?

2) Why the hell is Alex starting a fire on One Day at a Time?

3) Just what in the name of Mel's chili did Henry do to make Vera shove his face into that bowl?

4) Is Tom giving new meaning to the word "cuck" by offering to pay for a hotel room for Helen and her paramour?

5) Can Gonzo and Trapper keep his reunion from turning into tragedy? (I know that Rick Dees asks the exact same question, but that one is pretty straightforward, so I have nothing to add)

(Special thanks to Chuck D's All-New Classic TV Clubhouse for posting the clip)

No comments: