Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome to Fall Movie Week

Welcome to Fall Movie Week, during which I give my first impulse reaction to some of the more notable movies appearing this September, October, November, and December (yeah, December doesn't really feel like autumn to me, either, but it technically is, and anyway, Entertainment Weekly included the month in ITS preview).

Using a basic system, I'll let you know what I want to see, what I don't want to see, and what I'm still "eh" on. (Green) for green light=yep, definitely want to see. (Yellow) means I might wait for reviews, or maybe I'll see if it someone I know asks. Or I could wait for DVD. It could go either way. (Red) means uh-uh, no way am I going to pay upwards of 10 George Washingtons to see that in a theater.

Now, things could change as time passes and I learn more, see new trailers, etc., but these are my first impulses. I'll cover one month a day, and my selection of movies won't be comprehensive, but I'll try to include the biggies.

Ready? Cool. We'll start later with a look at what's coming out this month.

No comments: