Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reverse Blogging: "Quantum of Solace"

I'm going to try something revolutionary today, and if it's been done before, well, be content with the knowledge that it's revolutionary for this blog.

I feel I should write something about the new 007 flick "Quantum of Solace," but I'm not gonna get to see it for a while, so today I present REVERSE BLOGGING. Instead of posting a thoughtful essay on the film and its place in the James Bond universe, I'm going to give you the comments. Then you can come up with that dazzling, provocative post yourself. I stay hip, you get to use your imagination--everybody wins!

"Your essay was dazzling and provocative. Thanks for a great piece!"
--BondFan21

"Can't argue with what you say here, but did you really need to rip Timothy Dalton?"
--TD4ever

"Good point about the darker nature of the Craig films. The way you tie it in with classic-era Film Noir is simply brilliant."
--Stan A.

"Absolute rubbish."
--Biff

"Great reading here. I'd love to see a part 2. But I think you underemphasize the connection with "A Man Called Flintstone."
--Zgrwhh777ssd

"Some outstanding work here."
--Fellow Blogger

No comments: