Friday, February 8, 2013

Well, were you watching this space?

Perhaps you should have been.

"But nothing happened," you might say. That's a reasonable response. But let me tell you something specific that did NOT happen here: The Ravens winning the Super Bo--uh, the "Big Game." Had you been watching this space on Sunday, you would not have seen ME do anything entertaining--nor anything at all, really--but you also would not have seen the Ravens win the game, and therefore you yourself would have been a big winner.

I guarantee you that you will never see the Baltimore Ravens win a football championship on this blog. In fact, let this site be a refuge where we can all gather from time to time and maybe pretend it didn't even happen.

If you do keep watching this space, soon you will see something worthwhile. Ah, there I go making promises I don't know that I can keep already.

If you do keep watching this space, soon you will see something.

1 comment:

policomic said...

Damn, I would like to have seen that (the Ravens not winning, I mean). I hope to see more soon.