Monday, February 11, 2013

Where I've been

It's been well over and a year since I posted regularly, and some of you might be wondering what I was doing. What was I doing? What was I doing? Oh, ho, ho, what was I doing...

*I didn't attend the Oscars, but I watched a lot of Oscar Madison.

*I didn't go the Super Bowl, but I watched it on TV. Well, I missed most of the first half, but still. And I ate a lot of wings.

*I didn't record a hit album, but I listened to a lot of music. Of course, most of it consisted of the same few songs repeated over and over for my children's enjoyment.

*I didn't make a movie, but I saw a lot of movies. I didn't see many in theaters, but, what, my TV's not good enough? (Sorry, didn't mean to get confrontational there.)

*I didn't write any garbage for the Internet, but I changed a lot of diapers.

*I didn't write any books, but I read a lot--real ones, some even without pictures, as well as e-books.

I think what I'm trying to say is I've been busy. The next few months of my life are going to be hectic as well, but I'm committing to getting Cultureshark going again and achieving its rightful status as THE premier pop culture site published my me on the Internet.

Up next: A brief look at what you can expect from the blog, and then soon after that, hopefully I'll get around to putting some actual content up here.

No comments: