Friday, August 18, 2017

This new movie fills my heart with my joy

To paraphrase the late Robert Palmer, it fills my heart with joy; it ma-akes my day.

Netflix added a new feature film this week, but not just any feature film. It's a sequel, but not just any sequel. Yes, it's the extension of  franchise, but not just any extension of a franchise.

It's 2017's COP AND A HALF: NEW RECRUIT!

"A world-weary detective is forced to team up with a 12-year-old who thinks she's a cop in order to solve a case that's baffled police."

One kid's fantasy.
One cop's nightmare.

Oh, I could dig for some info on this, but why? Why spoil the movie I am constructing in my head? I feel that the summary, the tagline, and the poster art below are enough.

Actually, its existence should be enough. Someone decided there was enough "equity" in the Cop and a Half franchise to "reboot" it.

LOOK AT LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS' EXPRESSION!

Image result for cop and a half new recruit

No comments: