Monday, April 6, 2009

True Confessions: 10 Reasons Why I'm Out of Touch

Today I come clean. You folks can't trust anything I say. I'm just not the kind of hip, with-it blogger the kids flock to. I'm wayyy out of touch, sports fans, and here are but 10 reasons why:

10) I don't own an iPod.
9) I haven't been to a movie theater in months.
8) "High School Musical"? Never seen it. Any of them, really.
7) I've never read a Harry Potter book nor a Stephen King novel.
6) I don't watch any of the "CSI" shows. I don't watch any of the CBS procedural hits, for that matter.
5) I don't have any interest in paying to download individual songs, and I'm hoping the physical CD survives for a while yet.
4) I have no presence on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter.
3) I don't own a Wii or any version of Playstation.
2) I don't watch any of the following "buzzworthy" shows: "30 Rock," "The Office," "Gossip Girl," "Battlestar Galactica."
1) I think of Hall and Oates when I see the phrase "Out of Touch."

No comments: